3rd International Cartoon Festival of the Sea of Smiles 2018, Russia
2018 Festival subject (Theme of the festival): 2018 World Cup (World Cup 2018)
2018 Additional topics (Additional topic): Doping in Sport (Doping in sport)
Deadline: July 31, 2018
election for the exhibition of the works will be carried out by specially invited jury.
The end of the festival, the festival will be given to winners diplomas and album. The best works will be evaluated with a Special Award.
Electronically works to be sent in JPEG format (300 dpi) should be. Sending address:
Originals or Copies should be in A4 format. Sending address:
Russia, 353900, Krasnodar Territory, Novorossiysk, ul. K.Marksa, 44, office 5 RUSSIA
(Phone: + 7-918-9873929, tlf / fax: (8617) 72-00-47).
Festival manager: Valery Volkov
Festival Artistic Director: Alexander Prokhorov.
Source: cartoonblues .
2nd International Cartoon Contest Beavers Laughs 2018, Ukraine
Subject (Theme): The name of the town where the competition is held Bobrits "beaver" to mean Departing from the " Beavers Laughing " topic is chosen. However, the subject of cartoons necessarily "beaver" is not necessarily s; jobs must be the primary product of intelligence and humor installed: on the other hand "beaver" la is also a cash prize for related works.
Preferred dimensions: 30 x 40 cm.
A maximum of 5 pieces PUBLISHED work.
On the back of each work, or in the electronic participation application stage, artist name, including zip code, address, to hand, telephone number, identification number, social security number, bank account number (with full name, address with zip code, email, phone number, ID number, social security number, bank account) information must be indicated (in case of winnings the information requested in the last 3 items would be safer to pass, I think. IR).
1st Prize: 500 Euro
2nd Prize: 300 Euro
3rd Prize: 200 euros
Special Kunduz Prize: 400 euros.
Award-winning works become the property of the town with all its rights to regulate. Works entered will not be returned. Bobrits town and residents who work in organizations with their relatives may not participate in this contest. Participants are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Exhibition and awards ceremony: September 8, 2018
Contributions can be made electronically or by conventional mail.
Participation address electronic means (a maximum of 5 MB each work): firstname.lastname@example.org I
contest address for those who wish to submit original work by post:
Bobrits Cartoon Competition
27 Naberezha Street,
Bobrits the Kiev-Sviatosh District,
Kiev Region, 08 142, UKRAINE
Source : Beavers Laugh .
For additional information: email@example.com I or +380 67235-2536.
7. Sejong International Cartoon Contest SICACO 2018, South Korea
1 is organized in two parts: A) Subject section (Theme section) do x Destruction; Construction Demolition x (Con x De + STRUCTIO’s) B) Free theme section (Free section): Running / Race, and so on. (Race, etc). Domain 2: Works / drawing 297 mm x 420 mm (A3) should be small in size (paper may be A3). 3. Technical / Issue: Free. However, it asked to be sent at least 3 original work for a good prize. In addition, posters, postcards, exhibition catalogs or album If you have, you can also add them to samples from. 4. Each of the work
back side of the artist’s title (Title eg Mr / Mr, Ms / Madam, such as DR / Doctor), name and surname (Name), age (Age), address (Address), telephone number (Telephone Number), hand to (E-mail ) and career (Career: for example Cartoonist / cartoonist, Student / Student Worker / as workers) must be in writing.
5.Ödül are: Grand Prize 3000, Gold Award / First 1000, 2 Silver Award / Second 500, 4 Bronze Award / Third Place $ 300. And also selected artists – students covered by section – special awards or honorable mentions are given to young artists (300 awards: Certificate + Competition album is being sent).
6.Yarýþ The exhibition will be opened in October 2018 in Sejong city galleries.
7. cartoons will not be returned, is on permanent display in museums and galleries and Korea as promotional cards, posters, albums, newspapers, magazines, books, website, etc. used.
8. Submission deadline: August 31, 2018
9 Contest address:
Sejong Institute Int’l Cartoon
Daejeon, Seoul 35221
Korea (Republic of Korea)
10. Competition manager:
Dr. San Lim Cheong ,
Sejong President of the Institute of International Cartoon
Tel: 82 (070) 7757-9944
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I
http: // dicaco.kongju.ac.kr/ (all participating works).
Ole possible Kartoenal international cartoon contest 2018 subject: Safety
29.s international cartoon contest which will be held in the town of Belgium announced Ole Ole possible Kartoenal 2018 subject: Work Safety (Safety at work).
Amnesty International special prize subject: befitting a human right to engage in work (Right to decent work).
Ole contest participation period usually ending in September now only digital (via Internet) and accepts standard size A4 participation. Open section of the competition for young artists also need to remember that is.
Contributions, from July 1, 2018 will be accepted at the following address: www.olensekartoenale.b to .
This year’s "Agriculture" for the winners in the 28th edition titled see .
The Second International Safe Community Cartoon Festival, Mashhad 2018, Iran
Safe and Clean Transportation
Psychological Health in Societies
Handicap, Elderly and Children Safety in Cities
Safety Culture and Citizen Role
Megacities and Earthquake
Festival Rules and Regulations
Personal information forms and cartoons are to be sent to festival email.
Cartoons already awarded in other festivals will not be judged.
Cartoons will be used for festival announcements and likes.
Files must be in JPG, 300 DPI and 2000×2000 Pixels.
Cartoons accepted will be printed in festival book, a copy of which will be sent to their artists.
It is mandatory for the awarded artists to attend the closing ceremony in Mashhad.
First prize $1500.00
Second prize $ 1000.00
Third prize $ 750.00
Three Iranian artists each will be awarded IRR 10000000.00.
April 22 – September 22, 2018
Closing ceremony and Exhibition held in Mashhad, Iran and Atsugi, Japan.
Click here for festival information file.
Festival Form on source.
IX "Mullah Nəsrəd you" Beynəlxalq Karikaturen to Müsabiqəs 2018, Azerbaijani
Karikaturaç the Union of Azerbaijani Rəssam "Mullah Nəsrəd you" – Azerbaijani – 2018 "is to Beynəlxalq Karikaturen to Müsabiqəs the elan.
2018-c ildə "Molla Nəsrəd it" – Azərbaycan "Beynəlxalq karikatura Müsabiqəs 10 yl becomes OK! Məhz this münasibətlə this yl təþkil owned "Molla Nəsrəd you" Beynəlxalq karikatura mövzu of Müsabiqəs "Yubiley" is termed.
IX Beynəlxalq Karikaturen to Müsabiqəs the Azerbaijani Respublikasi Mədəniyyət və Nazirliy of Tourism, dəstəy of Azerbaijani Rəssam are Ittifaq of və Beynəlxalq Karikaturaçý are Təþkilat of Federasiya ilə it is keçiril.
Müsabiqən the þərtlər is:
1. Name of the mövzu Müsabiqən:
I. " Yubiley " ( "Molla Nəsrəd you" is karikatura müsabiqəs illidan 10).
II. " Yubiley"(Mən I’m 50 years of age would be okay).
2. Your Cartoon ‘birlikdə ürək your sözləri, və təklifləri your ideas, your eləcə də as revenue yazýb göndərə you bilə. Olunacaq diameter in the Albon birlikdə müsabiqən your Fikirlər you Cartoon ‘.
3. Müsabiqə internet vasitəsilə is keçiril.
4. Cartoon ‘300 dpi in jpg format email@example.com I you bilə göndərə electron title.
5. EACH rəssa a 2-5 karikatura göndərə is bilə.
6. Göndərilən Cartoon ‘to Beynəlxalq münsiflə is heyət the qiymət is verəcəkd.
7. tarix end of the qəbul Ýþlər: 10 oktyabr 2018 .
8. Müsabiqəyə göndəril have ən yaxþ of the ibarət albom is hazýrlanacaq Cartoon ‘.
I place – qizil medal və Diplom
II place – silver medal və Diplom
III place – Buruncu medal və diplom
Münsiflə is heyət of xüsu the reward of
Azerbaijani Rəssam are Ittifaq of xüsu the reward of
Azerbaijani Karikaturen to Mərkəz of xüsu the remuneration
"Mullah Nəsrəd you" – Azerbaijani "
Beynəlxalq Karikaturen to təþkilatçý of Müsabiqəs ,
sədr of the Azerbaijani Karikaturaç Rəssam are Birliy.
AZ1009, Azerbaijani, Baku
Salatin Əsgərov 86 (Shirvanshakh)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I
‘m www.azercartoon.co .
International Cartoon Contest CUSCO 2018, Peru
HONESTY, a weapon against Corruption
For centuries and for different circumstances and factors, our societies have been corroded by a terrible scourge: corruption. This evil is embedded in all levels and spaces where human values are deteriorated or do not exist, conditioning our growth in every way. There is an antidote for this type of pollution of the spirit that can be enormously effective if it is applied and cultivated since childhood. We refer to HONESTY.
That is why the objective of this competition is to add particular and group efforts, private or state, to achieve and/or enhance individual and collective development, with integrity and freedom. CARTA DE TINTA, the PERUVIAN NORTH AMERICAN CULTURAL INSTITUTE, ICPNA CUSCO, and the NATIONAL UNIVERSITY DIEGO QUISPE TITO of CUSCO, invite you to participate in this event with the warm welcome of all the people of Cusco and all Peruvians.
1. All illustrator and cartoonists who live in any part of our Mother Earth, amateur or professionals from 18 to 120 years old regardless civil status, religion or sex can participate. Members of the competition’s Organization can not participate.
2.The theme on which the works should be inspired is HONESTY, a weapon against corruption.
3. Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 illustrations without dialogues, speech or text balloons. The works may or may not have achieved any mention or award in other similar events, but they should be original and belong to the author who send them, it means, copies and/or plagiarism identified by the jury will be disqualified immediately.
4. The technique is totally free, in color or in black and white, and the delivery will be digital, in 21cm x 30cm, in JPG (horizontal or vertical), in RGB colors and in high definition (300dpi). The name of the file must be the title of the work.
5. The title of the work, the name of the author or authors, an e-mail, a phone number, address and country of origin, as well as a brief curriculum (no more than 15 lines), a photo or cartoon of yourself and a miniature of the work must be attached in a Word document when sending each illustration.
6. The deadline to send the works is October 14, 2018. And they must be sent to the following address: email@example.com
7. Prizes and awards guaranteed by our sponsors:
FIRST PLACE USD 1,000 = +diploma
SECOND PLACE USD 500= +diploma
THIRD PLACE USD 250= +diploma
HONORABLE MENTION (which the jury may consider convenient) diploma.
The results will be announced in November 7, 2018 and will be officially published in:
8. The jury will be integrated by five members, all of them are important and well recognized national and international cartoonist. Their decision is unappealable.
9. If after the jury’s decision, a plagiarism or copy of other work is detected in any of the participating works, the author or authors will assume all the legal responsibility that the situation demands them, as well as the disqualification and return of the prize if the work had been awarded.
10. The most important works will be part of the traveling exposition which will be in different showrooms in Cusco and Peru. A major selection of participant illustrations will be part of the virtual catalogue.
11. The author accepts all conditions mentioned in this rules and waives copyrights of the illustration to the competition Organization to use it in different publications including audiovisual applications related to International Cartoon Contest LA SONRISA INCA.
For further information about the competition, contact to:
Managing Director of the Organization Committee
Yüzyýllar boyunca ve farklý koþullar ve faktörler için, bizim toplumlar bir büyük belanýn tarafýndan aþýnmýþ edilmiþtir: yolsuzluðu. Bu kötü her þekilde büyümemizi, insan deðerleri bozulmuþ veya mevcut olmayan her düzeyde ve mekanlarda gömülü þartlandýrma edilir. Uygulandýðý ve çocukluktan beri yetiþtirildiði takdirde muazzam etkili olabilir ruhunun kirliliðinin bu tip bir panzehir vardýr. Biz DÜRÜSTLÜK bakýn.
Bu yarýþmanýn amacý bütünlüðü ve özgürlük ile, elde etmek ve / veya bireysel ve kolektif geliþimini artýrmak için özellikle ve grup çalýþmalarýný, özel veya devlet, eklemektir nedeni budur. CARTA DE TINTA, PERULU KUZEY AMERÝKAN KÜLTÜR KURUMU, ICPNA CUSCO ve CUSCO ULUSAL ÜNÝVERSÝTE DIEGO Quispe TITO, Cusco ve tüm Perulular tüm insanlarýn sýcak bir karþýlama ile bu etkinliðe katýlmaya davet ediyoruz.
18 120 yaþýndaki bizim Toprak Ana, amatör ya da profesyonel herhangi bir kýsmýnda yaþayan 1. Tüm illüstratör ve karikatüristler eski olursa olsun medeni hal, din veya cinsel katýlabilir. Yarýþmanýn Örgütü üyelerinin katýlamazlar.
Eserler ilham edilmesi hakkýnda 2.The tema DÜRÜSTLÜK, yolsuzluða karþý bir silah .
3. Her katýlýmcý diyaloglar, konuþma veya metin balonlarý olmadan 3 çizimler maksimum sunabilir. Eserleri veya benzeri olaylarda herhangi bir ibare veya ödül elde etmiþ olabilir veya olmayabilir, ancak orijinal olmalý ve jüri tarafýndan belirlenen kopya ve / veya intihal derhal diskalifiye edilecektir göndermek yazar, bu demektir, ait olmalýdýr.
4. teknik renkli veya siyah beyaz olarak, tamamen serbesttir, ve daðýtým dijital olacaktýr x 30 cm 21cm olarak, RGB renk JPG (yatay veya dikey), ve yüksek çözünürlüklü (300 dpi). Dosyanýn adý çalýþmalarýnýn baþlýk olmalýdýr.
5. eserin baþlýðý, yazar veya yazarlar, bir e-posta, kökenli bir telefon numarasý, adres ve ülke, hem de kýsa bir müfredat (en fazla 15 hat), bir fotoðraf veya karikatür ait ismi her resme gönderirken kendinizi ve iþin minyatür bir Word belgesinde eklenmelidir.
6. iþleri göndermek için son tarih olan 14 Ekim 2018 . Ve onlar aþaðýdaki adrese gönderilmelidir: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. sponsorlarýmýzýn tarafýndan garanti Ödüller ve ödül:
ÝLK YER USD 1.000 = + diploma
ÝKÝNCÝ BÝR YER USD 500 = + diploma
ÜÇÜNCÜ BÝR YER USD 250 = + diploma
mansiyon ödülü (ki jüri uygun) diplomasý düþünebilir.
: Sonuçlar 7 Kasým 2018 ve resmen yayýnlanacak ilan edilecektir
hepsi önemlidir, jüri beþ üyeleri tarafýndan entegre edilecek 8. ve iyi ulusal ve uluslararasý karikatürist tanýdý. Onlarýn kararý temyiz edilemez olduðunu.
Jüri kararýnýn ardýndan, bir intihal veya baþka eserin kopyasý katýlan eserlerin herhangi algýlanýrsa 9., yazar veya yazarlar durum onlarý, hem de diskalifiye ve ödülün geri talep olduðunu tüm yasal sorumluluðu üstlenecek eðer çalýþma ödüllendirilmiþtir.
10. En önemli eserleri Cusco ve Peru’da farklý sergi salonlarýnda olmayacak yolculuk fuar parçasý olacaktýr. Katýlýmcý resimden oluþan bu önemli seçim sanal katalog parçasý olacaktýr.
11. Yazar bu kurallarda belirtilen bütün þartlarý kabul eder ve Uluslararasý Karikatür Yarýþmasý La Sonrisa INCA ilgili görsel-iþitsel uygulamalar dahil olmak üzere farklý yayýnlarda kullanmak için rekabet Örgütüne resimde telif haklarýný feragat eder.
Yarýþma hakkýnda daha fazla bilgi için irtibat:
yönetme Organizasyon Komitesi Direktörü
Kaynak: carpadetinta .
CALL FOR CARTOONS!
Not all television shows or radio broadcasts present educational information. The information tends to be packaged according to industry interests. In fact, not infrequently the television and radio media are used for the benefit of a particular group or person. There are many also present violent impressions, ethnic offensive, religion race and intergroup (SARA), and many others who connotes negatively.
Actually, in Indonesia Law no. 32/2002 on Broadcasting in mandated, that the content of the broadcast should contain information, education, entertainment, and benefits for the establishment of intellectuality, character, morals, progress, nation power, maintaining unity and unity, and practicing Indonesian religious and cultural values.
To encourage the realization of healthy broadcasts, it needs to involve a community to control the content of the broadcast. As a form of campaign, the Regional Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) of Central Java, Indonesia will hold an International Cartoon Exhibition on Media Literacy. The exhibition is also to commemorate the 85th National Day of Broadcasting (Harsiarnas) in Central Java, Indonesia.
The committee invites cartoonists around the world to participate in this exhibition.
THEME: "Wisely/Being Wise Choosing Television and Radio Broadcasts"
DEADLINE: May 2nd, 2018
EXHIBITION: May 6th, 2018
THE CRITERION OF WORKS:
1. This cartoon exhibition can be followed by cartoonists from all over the world.
2. Free technique.
3. Please send your cartoon to: email@example.com
4. File size / format: minimum size: 1 MB; maximum size:15 MB; file format: JPG; Resolution: 300 dpi; Color mode: RGB. The work must be safe and good to be printed on A3 paper.
5. Every cartoonist is entitled to submit maximum work: 5 (five) cartoons.
6. Cartoons are the cartoonists original idea.
8. Participants will get certificates.
7. The copyright of the work of the contest remains in each cartoonist.
8. The exhibition committee is entitled to use the work received for the purposes of publication, branding and others that are still relevant to the exhibition.
5 best works will get “KPID AWARD” certificate and each gift 1.000.000 IDR
TEAM OF SELECTION:
1. Abdulloh Ibnu Thalhah (Cartoonist, Art Lecturer UIN Walisongo Semarang)
2. Bernard Policarpio Fabro (Cartoonist, Founder of Yoyoy – Satiristang Bisaya, Philippines)
3. Budi Setyo Purnomo (Chairman of KPID Jawa Tengah)
4. M Rofiuddin (Commissioner of KPID Jawa Tengah)
5. Abdul Arif (Chairman of Gold Pencil Indonesia)