The 4th edition of the International Salon of Humour -Bacau 2011
The "George Apostu" Cultural Centre Bacau –
Romania invites all cartoonists to take part in the
International Cartoon Contest, within the 4th
edition of the International Salon of Humour, Bacau 2011.
SUBJECT: the theme of the competing cartoons is at each cartoonist’s free choice.
CONDITIONS for participation:
– The competition is accessible to all cartoonists.
– Only original competing cartoons are accepted, no matter the manner of execution.
– Digital printings are not accepted.
– The cartoons should be A3 size (297 x 420 mm).
– The number of competitive submitted cartoons should be between min. 2 to max. 5 copies.
-The competitors should legible write, in capital letters, their names, surnames, post and, e-mail
addresses as well as their telephone numbers on the back side of each competing cartoon; the submitted
competing cartoons should be accompanied by the competitor’s short C.V.
-The cartoons should be posted by October 1st, 2011
to the following address:
Centrul de Cultura "George Apostu"
Str. Crangului nr. 18
Cod 600063, Bacau, ROMANIA
– The results of the competition will be notified on October 10, 2011.
– The competing cartoons shall not be returned. They remain in the patrimony of the organizers, who
assume the right to publish them in order to promote the contest. Admittance of competing cartoons to the
contest implies acceptance of the contest regulations.
– The award ceremony will take place on November 1st, 2011, within the International Salon of Humour,
– Accomodation for the winners is provided by the organizers.
MEMBERS OF THE JURY:
Victor Eugen Mihai – VEM – cartoonist
Constantin Pavel – cartoonist
Vasile Craita Mandra – cartoonist
Gina Serbanescu – art critic
Gheorghe Geo Popa – actor, director of The "George
Apostu" Cultural Centre Bacau – Romania
Grand Prix – 1000 Euro
First Prize – 400 Euro
Prize of The "George Apostu"
Cultural Centre Bacau – 300 Euro
All the participants in the contest will receive the
participation diploma and the Exhibition Catalogue
Victor Eugen Mihai – VEM