The Daejeon city is inviting world cartoonists to take part in the 16th Daejeon International Cartoon Contest (DICACO).
1. This year' s contest comprises a Theme section
(titled Relief / Service) and a Free section.
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297mm x 420mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items.
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, e-mail, telephone number, and career on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry is Jun. 30,2007.
6. Entries should be addressed to the Daejeon International Cartoon Institute, 450, Wolpyongdong, Daejeon city, 302-281, Seoul Korea.
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand Prix prize of $3,000, Gold prize of $1,000 Silver prize of $500, Bronze prize of $300, and 300 Selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the prize works at the Daejeon Hanbat Library Gallery in Oct. 2007.
9. Submitted cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean public halls, galleries, & museums.
10. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs, newspaper, magazine, and books etc.
From Cheong-San, Lim Ph.D & D. Min
Professor of the Daejeon Int'I Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyongdong, Daejeon City, 302-852, Seoul Korea