– Ironic Art Images about the Past, Present and Future of the"2014 Silk Road International Exhibition" is an open competition.
– The entries for the competition are to include: Cartoon, comics, caricature, strip , drawings, graphics and other works of original fine art created by qualified artists using a variety of techniques.
The theme categories of the competition are:
1.Ocean, Desert and land
2.City and Countryside
3. Caricatures and People
4. Legend and Folk Arts
5. Science and Technology
6. Nature and Environment
7. Customs and Daily Lives of People
8. Sports and Entertainment
9. "Present Silk Road in the Eyes of Artists"
(Art images are preferred without captions)
– Digital works that received awards in other competitions are welcome.
– Competition will only accept E-mail works, not to accept the original.
Tel/Fax:: 0086-10-84827182 Email: email@example.com
– Participants wishing to participate in the exhibition and in the catalog only may send a print copy to the mailing address above or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (JEPG, 200dpi).
– Participation in the competition is free of charge. However, organizers reserve the right to include submitted works in the Gallery.
– Digital works should be accompanied by their author’s photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a completed application form
( PLEASE USE CAPITAL LETTERS.)
– Organizers are not responsible for any transportation damages.
– Artwork submitted for competition will be judged by an International Jury.
– The Jury will award the following cash prizes along with a certificate for each award.
• Grand prize amounting to 5.000 USD
• 2 gold medals amounting to 3.000 USD
• 2 silver medals amounting to 2.000 USD
• 2 bronze medals amounting to 1.000 USD
• 9 special prizes amounting to 300 USD
– The jury has the right of final distribution of statutory prize and all of the jury’s decisions are final.
– Competition results will be announced on May 1, 2014 on this website. www.cmiassn.org
– Organizers plan to award the artist with the best debut and will give him/her the opportunity for an individual exhibition at the Gallery which will be included in the 2014 program.
AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS.
– Artists of work qualified for the exhibition will be given a presentation copy of the catalogue.
– Artwork sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition.
– Organizers reserve the right to use all submitted artwork for advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the artists that include being exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
– The prize-winning works become the property of the organizers and will be included in the collection of the Gallery.
– The exhibition organizers are the final judges in interpretation of the rules and regulations.
– By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations
– By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the publication of the author’s profile in the post-exhibition album.
– Contact Information
Organizing Committee of SRIC:
2801 Suite, No.7 Building, Tianchang Yuan Media Village Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District Beijing,China Post Code: 100107
– Submission deadline for receipt of digital work: May 5, 2014
– Post-competition exhibition August 8 to August 28,2014