AYACC 2012 • International Cartoon and Animation Competition
GOVERNMENT OF GUIYANG CITY
Germany Cartoon (www.donquichotte.org)
Iranian House of Cartoon (www.irancartoon.com)
Brazil Cartoon (www.brazilcartoon.com)
Cartoon News Center (www.cartooncenter.net)
Red Man Art International (www.redmanart.com)
Still image work (Cartoon \ Comics \ illustration \ Caricature) section
The competition is open to amateur and professional cartoonists from all over the world.
1) AYACC Contest is authorized by the Asian-Pacific Animation & Comics Association and hosted by the Culture Industry Development Dept. of Culture Ministry of China and Guiyang government.
2) AYACC aims to be the top annual award for world original animation and comics.
3)Theme: A) Art and Artist
B) Sport / Olympic / Football
(A) Animated work: pass over
(B) Still image work:
Single-frame work(cartoon); comic strips; illustration.
The applicant has the copyrights of the work.
(A) Entry for the Category (A) (Animated Works):
Sent electronically to:
(B) Entry for the Category (B) (Still Image Works):
Digital works can be sent electronically to:
The format should be ".JPG " in a minimum size of 300 dpi.
Any compressed work such as ".RAR " format is not allowed
Original work should be mail to adress:
HU ZHEN YU
ROOM 341 BUILDING #364, YUN JING DONG LI
ZHAN QIAN BA LI XIAO QU，TONG ZHOU QU,
Please to write more clearly the "AYACC 2012" in the envelope.
All works must be subtitled in English.
(A) The competition is open to amateur and professional cartoonists from all over the world.
(B) The applicant may enter multiple works, there are no limited of entry number.
7)Award and Prizes
(A)Animation Awards: pass over
(B)Still image work (for Cartoon and Comics) Awards
Special Jury Prize–Best artworks：
Best cartoon （1）—————————10000RMB
Best Comics Strips（1）—————————10000RMB
Best Character Image (1)—————————3000RMB
Most Innovative Design (1)—————————3000RMB
Best Students’ works（5）—————————2000RMB/each
– The organizing committee will inform all nominated prize winners the results of the contest before the awarding ceremony.
– The organizing committee will invite ONE representative from each award to be present at the awarding ceremony and provide the invitees the transportation tickets and accommodations during the time of the awarding ceremony.
– The nominated applicants who participate in the awarding ceremony will have a free
-of-charge pass, offered by the organizing committee.
– Trophies and certificates will be awarded prize winners and nominated applicants.
– All prizewinners are solely responsible for paying taxes in connection with any monetary award, in accordance with all applicable local laws.
Entry Deadline: August 10, 2012
(A) Each submission is allowed to submit to AYACC once. Works awarded in other contests can be submitted.
(B) Entry form is not required for each submission. But entries must be accompanied by author’s full name, address, telephone (or fax) and email. Please download the entry form on web site: http://www.redmanart.com/en/bencandy.php?fid=6&id=426
(C) Submission will not be returned; so please do not send us your only copy.
(D) Any submission sent by Internet will be accepted.
The Awarding Ceremony will be held on August 21, 2012, in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China.
(A) The organizer of the Contest will issue the prizes and certificates.
(B) The organizing committee reserves all rights for final explanation.
11)The Right to Utilize the Work
– The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Work (in whole or in part) may be reproduced and be widely utilized by the Organizer or its affiliated companies by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram).
– For the sole purpose of publicizing the Award and the future AYACC or similar award(s) organized by the Organizer, the Organizer shall have the right, without notice to the applicant, to utilize the Work in whole or in part by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram) free of any payment to the applicant, in perpetuity.
Web site: http://www.redmanart.com/en/bencandy.php?fid=6&id=426
Web site: www.ayacc.org