4th International Cartoon Contest – Indianink – "Urban Life"
You are invited to participate in the 4th International cartoon contest on City life brought to you by www.indianink.org, the Cartoon Competition intends to create awareness about urban life
Topic – URBANIZATION and LIFE
(Industries Pollution, Urbanization, traffic problems)
This contest for cartoon aims to reflect the observations blended with a unique sense of humour and thoughts of the cartoonists on urbanization and life.
Deadline – 30th April 2007
1st Prize: Rs.15, 000
2nd Prize: Rs.10, 000
3rd Prize: Rs.5, 000
plus Special Prizes (12)
Rules & Regulations
1. Only original cartoons are accepted. Drawing technique is free.
2. Size A4 (210 X 297 mm). Cartoon Title, Cartoonists Name, Address and e-mail ID should be written on the reverse side of each cartoon. The drawings shall not bear subtitles.
3. Cartoons should not have been awarded previously. An artist can participate in the contest with a maximum 3 (Three) cartoons.
4. The cartoons should be understood by people in all parts of the world. Therefore, please avoid text and words in the cartoons. If you need to use words, they must be in English.
5. Submitted cartoons will not be returned.
6. Selected works recommended by the jury will be exhibited in India. At the end of the exhibition, an Album of the Cartoons will send to the artists whose work has been exhibited.
7. PROPERTY RIGHTS
The organizers hold all the rights to publish the cartoons
submitted to the festival and use them in any form
(Cartoon album, publicity in the press and other media, posters, calendar, official gifts by the local authorities, organizers, etc.) Selected works shall be put up for auction for charity purposes.
Send your entries to:
8-3-825/5/4/3/1, srinagar colony,
HYDERABAD-500 O73, A.P. INDIA
Mobile- 94405 95858, email- email@example.com