2. The number of entries is limited to 5.
Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including 3-D works.
Digital artwork is preferably printed by the artist, in order to present a
suffi cient high quality work to the jury. They may not have been exhibited
or published before.
3. The works have to be sent to the following address:
B- 9770 KRUISHOUTEM – BELGIUM
Our website www.ecc-kruishoutem.be will inform you if your works have
arrived. The list of participants will be updated every day.
4. The drawings shall have the following dimensions: 210 x 297 mm (A4) –
(8.268 x 11.693 inches). The drawing must bear, on the reverse side,
the surname and forename of the participant, for 3-D entries at the bot-
tom of the work. The drawings shall not bear subtitles.
5. By participating, the artists authorize the organizers to publish the submit-
ted works in the catalogue and for the promotion of the exhibition.
6. The following prizes are awarded:
1st prize € 1.600,00 + trophy
2nd prize € 1.400,00 + trophy
3rd prize € 1.200,00 + trophy
Prize of the ECC Personal exhibition in the ECC
Prize of the EU € 750,00
Best Belgian Cartoon € 750,00
On the occasion of the prize-giving, the winners are invited for a stay of 3
7. On request the participants get a free catalogue. However, the postage
costs are for their own account (for participants who do not reside in
Belgium using 6 coupons international reply). These coupons are avail-
able in your local post offi ce). They can also collect the catalogue at the
European Cartoon Center.
8. By participating the artist lends the submitted works to the organizers for
itinerant exhibitions .
Consequently, the selected works will remain at the disposal of the
organizers until December 2015!
The awarded works will become property of the organization.
9. The entries will only be sent back by the organizers on written request.
3-D works can be collected at the ECC in the course of 2016. They can be
sent back on written request, the postage costs being in this case on the
account of the artist. The organization can in no way be held responsible
for eventually damaged or lost works.
10. If after announcement of the prizes, it appears that plagiarism has been
committed, the jury can after deliberation withdraw the prize.
11. The international jury consisting of cartoon professionals will meet in
Kruishoutem on 27th January 2015.
12. The inauguration and awards ceremony will take place on 28th March
2015. The exhibition will run 29th March till 20th June 2015.
13. DEADLINE : 20 January 2015 !!!!