1. Subject: The Life at the Medieval Castle
2. Deadline: 20th March 2008
3. Prizes: 1st prize: 2000 Euro
2nd prize: 1500 Euro
3rd prize: 1000 Euro
Four mentions: honorable diplomas
Public prize: 500 Euro
4. Entries: – Initially each participant can send at most 3 works in digital form via Internet to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org The author must indicate in his e-mail the following informations: his first name, name, complete address, e-mail address, his phone number and the title of each work. The characteristics of these electronic sendings are as follows: format JPEG, good quality and max. 500 KB per picture .
– Out of these sendings by e-mail the jury will make a selection of 120 drawings and will request from the authors of these works the sending by mail of the originals for the choice of the prizes and the publication in the catalogue. All these 120 originals will be shown in the exhibition. Their size will be between DIN A4 (210x 297mm) and DIN A3 (297x420mm), the paper of good quality, not folded and without a passe-partout. On the back side of every work must be clearly mentioned the first name, the name, the complete address, the e-mail address, the phone number of the author as well as the title of the work. This deadline is 10 th April 2008.
5. Technique: Free, black and white or in color, without captions.
6. Exhibition: The award ceremony will be held on 25 th April
7. Returns: After 30 th October 2008 the originals will be returned to their authors except the works selected for one of the prizes. The awarded works will become property of the organizer.
The organizer cannot be held responsible for loss or damage during sending back.
8. Catalogue: The authors whose works will be selected for the exhibition will receive a free catalogue by mail. Prize winners will get their catalogue during the handing over of the prizes.
9. Results: The publication of the results will be done on the Internet sites www.caricature.eu and www.castle-vianden.lu 26th April 2008. The award winners selected by the jury will be personally informed by e-mail or by phone.
The final decisions of the jury, which will meet on the 22th March 2008, are undeniable.
10. Copyright: The selected participants allow the organizers to use their works only for promoting the author, as well as the event. All other copyright remains property of the author.
11. Address for the sending of the originals:
CHATEAU DE VIANDEN
12. Informations: Phone: +352 – 621283790