The organizer of the 1st International Cartoon Exibition Sisak 2015 is the City of Sisak, Croatian
Cartoonist Association and Museum of the City of Sisak.
The project leader and the president of the Organizing Committee Mr. Nenad Ostojić.
The festival is open to everyone, regardless nationality, age, sex, or profession.
„Jazz & Blues" (gag or caricature portrait to the set topic).
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artworks is to be numbered in
pencil on the front and pencil signed. Copies cannot be admitted.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the address on the reverse side of the cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have bee previously awarded on festival.
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is a A4 or A3 format (300 dpi).
Entry deadline is the 25th of june 2015.
For: „ 1st International Cartoon Exibition Sisak 2015 (MIKS2015)"
Gradski muzej u Sisku,
Ulica kralja Tomislava 10,
44000 Sisak, HRVATSKA
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize – 400 EUR,
Second Prize – 250 EUR,
Third Prize – 150 EUR,
Five Special mentions.
The exhibitons will be staged in the Gallery of the City Mussem in Sisak from 30.06.2015 to
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
As this is the first international exhibiton of caricatures in Sisak, all the authors are kindly asked
to leave their works (at least one) to the property of the organizers.
Only at explicit request will the remaining (original) works be returned to the owners at the end
of the exhibition cycle (in the second half of the year 2016).
Authors of the works that qualfy to the exhibition are given a presentation copy od the exhibition
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival , Sisak 2015, as the
advertising material, without being obliged to pay a fee to the author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become the property of the organizer.
J. THE JURY
1. Damir Novak – (cartoonist)
2. Nik Titanik (Nikola Plečko) – (cartoonist),
3. Darijana Gotal Sokolović – (cartoonist)
4. Damir Kukuruzović – (musician)
5. Nenad Ostojić – (cartoonist)