18. INTERNATIONAL CARTOON EXHIBITION ZAGREB 2013
The organizer of the 18th International cartoon
exhibition ZAGREB 2013 is the Croatian
Cartoonist Association. The festival is opened
for everyone regardless of nationality, age, sex,
Conditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artworks will be
artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the
front and pencil
signed. Copies cannot be admitted.
2. Entries can be either black and white or
3. There should be the name, the surname and
the adress on the
reverse side of cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have been previously
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is the 18th of April 2013.
CROATIAN CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
(HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA)
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
Five Special mentions
The exhibition will take place in Gallery
Klovićevi dvori in Zagreb on the 4th of June
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Authors of works that qualify to the exhibition
are given a presentation copy of the exhibition
Only on explicit request will remaining
(original) works be returned to the owners in the
THE FUNNY SIDE
end of the exhibition cycle (in the second half of
the year 2014).
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the
works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2013, as the
advertising material without being obliged to
pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become property of