10th international festival of graphic humour
The best of me
The festival is open to all professional cartoonist. Works must be presented with the participation form of the author (name, address, country, photograph or caricature of the author).
Dimensions: cm. 20 x cm. 30 – cm 30 x cm 40.
Quantity: no more than two drawings.
1. The authors must indicate behind the drawings if they want to participate to the competition or just require to participate out of the competition.
2. A jury made up of artists, journalists and other professionists will choose the best five drawings participating to the competition. Each of the most voted five drawings will receive:
• First prize: special silver plate “humoris causa”
• Second,third, forth and fifth prize will receive a special plate “humoris causa” of the international festival. The choice of the winning works will be communicated after the last date of presentation of the 10th international festival of graphic humour edition 2007.
3. After the last scrutiny, the festival direction will communicate to the authors the final choices on the festival website:
4. The drawings of the authors that will be chosen for the exhibition will be selected by the cultural association “lo scrigno dell’arte”, by the director of the international festival of graphic humour in accordance with the selection made by the jury. The authors that will be published will receive one copy of the catalogue at the and of the exhibition.
5. Each author is responsible of his own creation so the copyright of the eventual texts, titles and images belong to the creators.
6. All the sent works will not be returned and will be part of the “international festival of graphic humour museum”
7. The festival has no responsibility for any eventual damage during the sending of the works.
8. The festival has the right to expose the works in the exhibitions, to publish them on the catalogue or on any article concerning the festival.
9. The festival web site will keep you updated with news and images about the event.
10. The participation to the event implies the acceptance of all the above-mentioned points.
Date of expiration: may 28th 2007
Date of exhibition opening in preview: june 2007
Itinerant exhibition: july – december 2007
Works must be sent to:
10th Festival internazionale di humor grafico/itinerante
Casella postale 52
00045 – Genzano di Roma
Web site: www.festivalhumorgrafico.com
Entry form: http://www.festivalhumorgrafico.it/Festival/festival/menu_tarzan1.html